Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where's the beef? Or chicken, or shrimp...

The only photo-proof of my labors. Crabmeat cheesecake.

UPDATE: 20 Recipes in 12 Months?
Okay, kids. Here's what I've done so far!

1. Herb-skinned Baked Chicken
2. Shrimp Remoulade (in a fried tomato "basket" no less!)
3. Crabmeat Cheesecake in a Roasted Pecan Crust
4. Seared Sea Scallops- marinated in Lemon-Parsley Syrup
5. Eggplant Pirogue- stuffed with Lump Crab and Shrimp
6. Plaucheville Pot Roast- hailing from the cotton and cane fields of Avoyelle's Parish.
7. And tonight- Turkey Osso Bucco with Mashed Cauliflower!


As you can tell, my hands have been too full for posting! I'm almost halfway done, and its only March! In true March style, I'm coming in like a lion, so I can go out like a Lamb. Mmmm, Lamb.


Red Beans and Ricely Yours,

Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment